Do you want to be in the spotlight of every event with glowing skin? You can rely on high-quality USANA Nutritionals to replenish your skin with three necessary nutrients: USANA Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), grape seed extract, and vitamin C. Starting with your body’s cells, you can brighten your skin from the inside out.
Coenzyme Q10 : Energy Source for Your Skin
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is essential for cellular energy conversion in the body. During the process of energy conversion, CoQ10 goes through an oxidation-reduction cycle and supports antioxidant function. In addition to protecting cellular lipids and proteins from oxidation, it also helps regenerate and recycle other antioxidants such as vitamin E. The body’s ability to synthesize CoQ10 diminishes with age, making skin cells more prone to the damage of free radicals and less capable of renewal. Skin damaging free radicals mainly come from ultraviolet radiation, pollution, and pollutants from other environmental elements. Free radicals’ damages not only show signs of aging in your skin, but also alter cell membranes and damage genes – even causing cell death. CoQ10 is regarded as a free radical scavenger that penetrates skin cells to protect against damage by free radicals and UV radiation. Research shows that CoQ10 facilitates collagen and elastin to smooth fine lines and prevent wrinkles. Alpha-lipoic acid has a similar antioxidant function as CoQ10, protecting cells against damaging oxidation. It is also more easily absorbed by the gut and can penetrate into cell membranes. Thus, nutritional supplements combining both CoQ10 and alpha-lipoic acid help greatly in promoting healthy skin.
Your Choice for Perfect Skin: USANA CoQuinone™ 100
- This unique formulation of CoQ10 and alpha-lipoic acid produces a powerful antioxidant blend.
- Central to robust energy production within the cell to deliver anti-aging results.
- Helps maintain healthy cardiovascular, muscle, and nerve function.
- Clinically proven to deliver CoQ10 with higher bioavailability to human body than competing products.
Grape Seed Extract : Optimal Antioxidant Protection
We need oxygen to sustain life, but oxidative reactions damage our body cells. The skin is the body’s largest immune organ and has the most direct exposure to external environmental damages. Therefore, the oxidative damage is especially noticeable. When the skin cells are damaged by free radicals, aging symptoms like wrinkles and freckles will appear. Grape-seed extract can help maintain cell health and prevent the skin from premature aging. Grape-seed extract contains proanthocyanidin, which is a bioflavanoid with the highest antioxidant protection. It neutralizes free radicals and protects cells from oxidative damage, keeping skin healthy. As for the human body, grape-seed extract not only strengthens immunity and improves cardiovascular health, but it also enhances capillary strength and blood flow to the eyes, relieving eye strain as well as preventing eye diseases. However, in order to provide enough protection to the skin cell and body against oxidation damage, daily supplementation is required to compensate for the insufficient amount of grape-seed extract found in daily diet.
Your Choice for Perfect Skin : USANA Proflavanol™ C100
- Manufactured with a synergistic combination of quality grapeseed bioflavonoids and USANA’s advanced vitamin C supplement, Poly C™.
- Grape seed extract neutralizes free radicals efficiently and conserves and regenerates vitamin C, which is essential for collagen synthesis.
- USANA Proflavanol™ C100 triples the antioxidant effect of grape-seed extract in USANA’s original Proflavanol™ formula. It helps maintain beautiful skin, enhance healthy vision and the cardiovascular system, and promotes immune system health.
Vitamin C : Nature’s Source for Collagen Synthesis
Collagen is a structural protein essential for strengthening muscles, teeth, bones, skin, and blood vessels. It is inseparable from vitamin C because it can only be produced with the presence of vitamin C in the body. Skin collagen exists in the dermis as a structural support, making the skin look firm and tight. As we age, collagen level production throughout our body decreases dramatically, so we need extra vitamin C supplementation to slow down skin aging. Moreover, vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin which can protect skin cell from free-radical damage. It helps inhibit pigmentation to improve skin coloration and maintain healthy skin.
Your Choice for Perfect Skin : USANA Poly C™
- Provides higher potent vitamin C with optimal results based on a proprietary blend of mineral ascorbates.
- Provides 600 mg of vitamin C in each tablet for enhanced antioxidant protection and collagen synthesis.
- Maintains the health of the immune and circulatory systems.
To purchase the USANA Skin Nutrition Purple packages, please visit our USANA Authorized Online Store.